Tag Archives: sponsor alien relative

Affidavit of Support

How do I financially sponsor someone who wants to immigrate to the United States?

Under the immigration laws of the United States, every individual who immigrates to the U.S. based on a petition filed by a relative must have a financial sponsor. When a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident files a Read more