Tag Archives: los angeles immigration lawyer

I Am an LPR. How Do I Get a Reentry Permit?

I am a lawful permanent resident Green Card holder. How do I apply for a reentry permit?

A lawful permanent resident, or “Green Card” holder, may normally travel outside the United States and return; although, there are some limitations. A reentry permit can be crucial to help prevent two types of problems:

  • Your...
Read more

Los Angeles Immigration Attorney, Jack C. Sung

Jack C. Sung, Juris Doctor and Principal Attorney of JCS Immigration and Visa Law Office

  Immigration attorney in Los Angeles, San Fernando Valley, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Riverside and Orange County Torch Hand

Los Angeles attorney at law Jack C. Sung, is an immigrant himself and understands how...

Read more