Tag Archives: I-131

I Am an LPR. How Do I Get a Reentry Permit?

I am a lawful permanent resident Green Card holder. How do I apply for a reentry permit?

A lawful permanent resident, or “Green Card” holder, may normally travel outside the United States and return; although, there are some limitations. A reentry permit can be crucial to help prevent two types of problems:

  • Your...
Read more