Tag Archives: extend B-2 status

B-2 Nonimmigrant Visa for U.S. Visitor, Travel and Tourism

If you are planning to travel to the United States on a temporary basis, it is important to have information about the type of nonimmigrant visa you will need. This article discusses the specific nonimmigrant visa for travel and tourism. For other activities, read about B-1 Business Visa, and other Read more

How Do I Extend My Nonimmigrant Stay in the United States?

Who is considered a nonimmigrant?

Individuals present inside the United States who are here on a short-term temporary basis and were issued a nonimmigrant visa by the U.S. Department of State (DOS) are considered nonimmigrants. The period of stay varies for different nonimmigrant classifications but all are valid for individuals with no immigrant intent...

Read more