Tag Archives: Employee Visa

Visa Extension and Quota Retrogression

Am I eligible for visa extension in the event of quota retrogression?

Many people who have H1-B visas are interested in extending the duration of their stay in the United States.  The time it takes for immigration applications to be processed can be quite a long wait, and this is no fault of the applicant.  USCIS...
Read more

Extending Your H-1B Status after Six Years

USCIS Approved Extensions of H-1B Status after Six Years

In a few circumstances, individuals with valid H-1B visa status can extend their visa beyond the six year limit. This can be a difficult application process and our immigration lawyers in Los Angeles can provide you with a free consultation to...

Read more

Time Limits on Your H or L Visa

H and L Visa Time Limits for Stays in the United States

An individual holding an H-1B nonimmigrant visa who has spent six years in the United States may not seek an extension or change of status, or be readmitted to the United States in either H or L work visa status, unless he...

Read more

E Treaty Visa Overview

What is the E Treaty Visa and is the E treaty visa right for me?

The United States has signed treaties of “Friendship, Commerce and Navigation” with countries around the world. They are designed to promote trade and investment between the U.S. and the other contracting state, with the idea that this will encourage...

Read more