Tag Archives: EAD

I Am an LPR. How Do I Get a Reentry Permit?

I am a lawful permanent resident Green Card holder. How do I apply for a reentry permit?

A lawful permanent resident, or “Green Card” holder, may normally travel outside the United States and return; although, there are some limitations. A reentry permit can be crucial to help prevent two types of problems:

  • Your...
Read more

DACA Renewal Denial and Lapse of Authorized Period

What will USCIS do if my DACA and EAD expire before my DACA renewal application has been approved?

If you submitted your renewal application at least 120 days before your DACA and EAD expiration date, USCIS may provide you with temporary DACA and an EAD while it processes your application, if your DACA and...

Read more

DACA Renewal

Renewal Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

On June 15, 2012, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced that it would not deport certain undocumented youth who had come to the United States as children. These individuals may be granted a type of temporary permission to stay in the U.S. called “deferred...

Read more