Checklist for Supporting Documents to Show Eligibility for Immigration Relief or Waiver
Continuous Physical Presence:
- Leases, deeds;
- Birth, church, school, or employment records;
- Evidence of tax payments, which may include IRS computer printouts; and
- Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) or other documents issued by USCIS.
Good Moral Character:
- Affidavits, declarations, or letters of at least two witnesses, preferably US citizens;
- Affidavits, declarations, or letters of your employer, if employed;
- Evidence of tax payments, which may include IRS computer printouts.
- School records of your children;
- Medical records, where relevant;
- Records of your participation in community or religious organizations;
- Records of any volunteer work you have done;
- If you are self-employed, documents showing the number of people you employ, if any, and balance sheets; and
- Copies of permanent resident alien cards of any relatives who may suffer extreme hardship if you are deported or removed.
- Any documents that USCIS has issued to you
- Court records;
- Payment of child support during the time you have been physically present in the US; or
- Documents relevant to extreme hardship.