Category Archives: P Visa

P-1B Visa: Member of Entertainment Group

What is the P-1B visa and who may apply for it?

The P-1B classification applies to you if you are coming to the United States temporarily to perform as a member of an entertainment group.  Your entertainment group or company should have achieved international  recognition for various outstanding talents in the discipline.  This sort...

Read more

P-3 Visa: Culturally Unique Artists and Entertainers

What is the P-3 Visa and is it Right for Me?

An individual artist or entertainer or group of artists or entertainers who wish to come to the United States for the purpose of developing, interpreting, representing, coaching, or teaching a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical, or artistic performance or presentation...

Read more

P-2 Visa – Artists and Entertainers in Exchange Programs

What is the P-2 Visa for exchange programs?

P-2 visas are available to artists or entertainers, either individually or as part of a group, who come to the U.S. to perform under a reciprocal exchange program between the U.S. and one or more other countries. The P-2 visa does not require the same level...

Read more

P Visa – Athletes, Artists and Entertainers

What is the P visa for nonimmigrants?

The P visa is a short-term U.S. work visa available to outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies (including circuses) with a job offer from a U.S. employer.  The P-1, Read more